An upgrade to the Lumedx/Apollo PACS needs to be installed. This will affect the following locations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Southern Ocean Medical Center
Lumedx/Apollo PACS will be unavailable during the downtime which is 9pm-1am. Prior to the downtime, users should:
- Complete and sign any report they are working on prior to 9 p.m.
- Sign out of the PACS workstations before leaving for the day and leave them powered on.
- Sign out of the system prior to 9 p.m.
During the downtime:
- Images for current exams can be viewed on the Ultrasound and Cath Lab devices that the exam was performed on.
- Prior Images will be viewable as the upgrade is specific to the reporting piece of the application
- Emergent Cardiac Cath studies can be performed and dictated in Escription as normal.
- Reporting on Emergent Echo studies should follow normal Epic downtime procedure
For help or more information visit MySupport.hmhn.org, or call:
Internal Extension: x3333
External Phone Number: 848-237-3333