Welcome to the new Maestro website, the home for physician information and resources to help you orchestrate the best care. Maestro brings all the important content from across Hackensack Meridian Health into one single destination. This site was built for you, based on physician input, and we want to hear from you on what you like, what can be improved and what other information you’d like to see. Please share your feedback.
Take a quick tour to learn about the key sections and features of the site
The main navigation is at the top of the site (indicated by 3 horizontal bars in the top right on the mobile version) and directs you to key sections of the site:
- Action Center: Here you’ll find time sensitive and urgent information like Clinical and IT alerts. You can also access feedback forms.
- Topics: The site organizes information and content based on topics that are important to you, including new and featured specialties, HMH Partner updates, quality and safety, legal and regulatory, payor updates and helpful physician tips. These topics are also on the right hand side of every page on the site (at the bottom on mobile) so you can easily navigate to the topic you need.
- Events: In the events section, you can find upcoming CME events, symposiums and other events from across the network. You can sort by location to find events closest to you. There are tools to register for events, add them to your calendar and get directions. Upcoming events for the week are also listed at the bottom of the homepage.
- Helpful Tools: This area of the site will house important documents and resources like bylaws, policies and procedures as well as meeting minutes. We are currently adding more resources and documents to this section. You can also find a list of helpful links to frequently used tools like Epic training and UpToDate, as well as a directory of our hospitals. These links are available in the footer of every page on the site.
- Search: Use the blue search bar to quickly find the information you’re looking for using keywords.
Content and Information: Just for You
Maestro provides a filtering tool so you can easily find information related to your location or specialty. On the homepage, simply select from the dropdown menu and click “Filter” to get the most relevant, timely content.
You can find these filters on the right hand side (bottom on mobile) of every page on the site for easy navigation.
We have structured articles to be easily skimmable, with “What you need to know” at the top of the page, followed by more details and key contacts to get more information.
At the bottom of each article page, you’ll find a “Related Posts” area with other articles about similar topics.
For any urgent or required actions, you will see an orange alert box at the top of the site. Currently, we’re using it to get your feedback, so please provide your input on the site!
The “Popular” section on the right hand side (bottom on mobile) is where you can see what content and information is getting the most views based on your colleagues’ interest.
Want to know about what your colleagues are up to? The Featured Physicians section highlights HMH providers with recent awards, publications, clinical trials or other achievements.
Do you have an achievement to share? Use the link at the top of the section to share your information and we’ll add it to the site!
Thank you for visiting the site. Please share your feedback so we can continue to improve.